We, the neighbors that already live in the View know why we like it so much. It’s the best kept little secret around, but here we will share with others what makes “our View” so desirable and so special. From it’s earliest beginnings; starting in 1940 when the homes were being built over what was the Sells Circus Winter Park and homes were being rented to young families, to now–77 years later, we have remained a tight knit community. Young and old, families of all kinds come together to create a vibrant community focused on fellowship, celebration, engagement and involvement. So, as we look to our community today, what makes it desirable to people looking to move into the area? Take a look below at some highlights:
ACCESS: Living in the View means you’re CLOSE to EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE!
- Easy access to all major highways: 315, 270, 70, 71, 670–no matter which way you are going you’re a quick few minutes to any major highway.
- Staying local? We are neighbors to Grandview, Upper Arlington, OSU, Victorian Village, and Marble Cliff. Which means easy access to shops, restaurants, parks and Festivals of all kinds! Not to mention we can walk to Lennox Town Center to shop, dine and watch the latest movies.
- Venturing Further? Well, not that far, because we are only minutes away from the Arena District, Short North, Downtown, Brewery District, Italian Village, and Clintonville.
- Got 20 Minutes? You can get just about anywhere in the city thanks to our central location! Two of the areas biggest shopping destinations are Easton Town Center, Polaris and the NEW IKEA. Dublin, Worthington, Hilliard, Bexley and Grove City are all just moments away. In fact, John Glenn International Airport is only a 20 minute trip to anywhere in the world!
SCHOOLS: Did you know we have access to some of the best schools not only locally, but in the state? Follow the links to learn more about these top tier schools and how they prepare our young neighbors for a future that is bold and full of opportunities.
- Centennial High School: Ranked #133 in the State by US News & World Report. 92% Graduation Rate. Centennial High School is a college preparatory high school with PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) College opportunities, advanced placement courses, and an extensive program in the arts. Students learn through advanced technology, and cooperative learning.
- Metro High School: Nationally recognized and with a 97% Graduation Rate, our vision is to provide a small and intellectually vibrant learning community designed to serve students who want a personalized learning experience that prepares them for a connected world where math, science and technology are vitally important.
- Ridgeview Middle School: one of the top performing middle schools in the Columbus City School District on the Ohio Achievement Assessments.
- Cranbrook Elementary: Cranbrook Elementary School has an active relationship with The Ohio State University Business Operations Department, as well as Reading Recovery.